Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What? I did what? Shut the fuck up!

So, after one of the craziest new years eves' 2010 can begin.

It all started with some lovely mixed vodka/passion fruit and some becks....
all my friends (not all like PaulA the other guy 2 posts below on the artsy -ehm- picture) and of course some ladies we barely knew aka the ones you invite to a party where you want to have real fun.

So then all of a sudden 00.00h comes close... went down to the street... things start to get blury... guy walks by me with a gun shooting in the air. Had to catch the train to düsseldorf... i throw my beer away real hard.. hit leaving friend.. "SHIT ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" - "YEAH BUT... FUCK YOU MAN"... no time for sorries... on the way to the nachtresidenz we drank some more...
PaulSausage decided to take a cab instead of the train... i am wondering why... not really.

only a few things i remember about being at the club... i lost everybody... had my coat on for an hour. later i was told that at the end i approached girls by saying "do you want to do me a favor and have intercourse wih me tonight" ... at least i make creative pick-up lines when drunk... not really.

All of a sudden PaulSausage appears... yells: WHAT THE FUCK?! I HAVE BEEN OUTSIDE FOR 3 HOURS!!! SOMEBODY HAS THE WALLET WHERE MY TICKET IS!!! THEY WOULDNT LET ME IN!!! I PHONED YOU GUYS A THOUSAND TIMES!!!

Apperantly he did NOT go in with us and was roaming around at the "Kö"
I said no time for sorries man...

Anyways the whole thing ended with the rest of us Patrick Valerio Nico and me at Sams place... oh yeah and 3 croatian WOMEN that somehow ended up there too... dont ask me im just reporting...

SO 2010 COME ON!!!!!

No comments: