Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hello New World

So I'm sitting here in this empty and dark room... only me and my thoughts going crazy about what the future might hold for me.

Nobody to talk to. Damn. True. Already 2 am. Everybody is either partying, working, fucking or sleeping.

This decades beginning is also a new beginning for me. I'm moving to Miami, USA. University of Miami to be exact. Still I am trying to think about what is happening right now and I can't figure it out. 21 years of the life as I know it are over NOW. 15 years of Wuppertal. Years of success and failure, of growing and foolery, of love and hate. Its a thing too big to really understand when just thinking about it. Its a hello new world and good bye to everything I know.

Good bye...

Friends

Estupidos who don't know shit about anything

Mom

Wuppertal

Parties with my friends

lame ass laptop

LMFAO with my friends

nothing that we can do today/tonight

Fifa fights with Freddy

bad weather

Borussia Dortmund

complaining about my situation

my first true love

still nothing to do...

GOOD BYE YOUTH, GOOD BYE 2000's GOOD BYE HOME GOOD BYE... OLD ME.... ?

HELLO..................... well... hell... the past is certain the future not... who knows where I'll be 5 years from now... Good Night... come and see me in MIAMI, BIIIIIIIIIITCH!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey VICTOR ,

you need to give me your homenumber, so that i can call u sometimes, when you're lost and lonely ;D

nice text dude